We are looking for a Trusts & Grants Officer who will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with donors and funders to support the growth of income for the organisation. The post holder will lead on and submit compelling funding applications, report on existing grants, assist with tender submissions and lead on the development of legacy based income streams.
The role is extremely varied and the post holder can expect to be exposed to a number of areas where they will be able to strengthen their skills and experiences.
What you’ll need to be successful:
• A good standard of education
• Experience of researching a range of resources to maximise the opportunity to gain funding success
• Experience of making funding applications to trusts, grant makers and foundations
• Experience in a fundraising and/or commercial role, preferably in an income generating role
• Experience of the use of databases
• Understanding of the principles and practice of trust fundraising.
To download the full Job Description and to find out how to apply, please visit:
Closes: Thursday 8th September 2020 at 5pm