21st annual Charity Times Awards
Celebrating best practice in the UK charity and not-for-profit sector – organised by Charity Times
The Charity Times Awards return for their 21st Year. The objectives of the awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.
To comply with government guidelines on social gatherings, this year's awards will be presented online.
The event is FREE for all members of the Charity Times Leadership Network. (prices start at £99). For full details click here.
To get your free Virtual Ticket you must be a member. All members will be emailed their Virtual Ticket link to watch the Charity Times Awards live at least 48 hours before the start of the event at 7pm on 3rd September.