We are looking to appoint a Training Services Manager to manage, develop and deliver our full range of training services to businesses and organisations nationally. The post holder will play a key role in the strategic and operational development of the Training Services and future growth of the charity.
The role is extremely varied and the post holder can expect to be exposed to a number of areas where they will be able to strengthen their skills and experiences.
What you’ll need to be successful:
• Confidence when speaking publicly and an engaging training style
• Able to listen effectively and understand client briefs and feedback
• Able to quality assess programmes and manage contracts and budgets
• Experience of managing training and development products/services
• Have experience of designing and delivering training programmes relevant to Mental Health and Wellbeing.
We are keen to hear from accredited Mental Health First Aid Trainers.
To download the full Job Description and to find out how to apply, please visit:
Closes: Thursday 8th September 2020 at 5pm