About the role
Your main duties will include:
- To be the main point of contact for all new referrals (excluding outreach packages)
- To maintain the empty rooms (VOIDs) database, working closely with Business Development Co-ordinator and Business Development Officer
- To lead and co-ordinate the assessment, design and costing of individual packages of support
- To ensure adequate and appropriate priority is given to potential business opportunities in line with regional growth plans
- To liaise with local housing providers to establish a range of housing solutions for people who require individual packages of support
The successful applicant will have:
- Able to liaise and work alongside social/health care professionals
- Effective communication (verbal and written with relevant stakeholders
- Able to plan and manager projects
- Good presentation skills
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Emily O’Callaghan on 07702972886.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by - Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.