An exciting opportunity has arisen for a General Manager to take the helm and be responsible for the day to day running of Kids Cancer Charity.
Kids Cancer Charity aims
• To improve the quality of life for children/teenagers affected by cancer
• To provide emotional and practical support that complements and adds value to the services provided by the statutory authorities
• To recognise that childhood cancer affects the entire family
With this in mind the General Manager will need to recognise the value of providing positive experiences for them to look forward – a goal for them to achieve and something that will help them through their difficult time. Since our inception in 1989, the need for this service has grown steadily that has resulted in a constant increase in the referrals received.
The General Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of two contrasting offices (Fundraising and Service provision) and be able to develop and foster good working relationships with all people that come into contact with the Charity.
The purpose of the role will be to oversee the whole operation with a commercial eye, whilst always keeping the families and children at the heart of everything. Leading and developing two teams to achieve their aspirations and showing resilience to adapt to the needs of the Charity.
Who are we?
We pride ourselves in offering care on an individual and personal level to the whole family. Over the years, we have gained a reputation as a professional organisation with the highest standards of care and support, with a deep understanding of what it means to have a child affected by cancer and the distress that this brings to families.
You will be an experienced manager who has a proven track record preferably in the charity sector.
• We want our service users to view their contact with the Charity as 'time well spent'. We want you to think the same. In return for your hard work and dedication we will offer;
• An excellent salary
• A rewarding work experience
For an Application Form and Information Pack please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Four weeks from date of first publication