The Good Food Institute Europe (GFI Europe) is looking for a Digital Communications Manager to use their digital skills to help us build a more sustainable, secure and just food system.
GFI Europe is at the forefront of the movement to advance plant-based and cultivated (grown from cells) meat to help solve some of the world’s biggest problems, from climate change and global hunger, to antibiotic resistance and animal suffering.
As Digital Communications Manager, you will use strategic thinking, creative storytelling and data-driven insights to maximise the impact of GFI Europe’s digital channels.
Key responsibilities include:
• Developing and delivering a digital engagement strategy that increases advocacy, support, and action among target audiences.
• Managing GFI Europe’s social media channels, website and email newsletter.
• Developing engaging digital content – from tweets and web pages, to advertisements and videos – tailored to our target audiences.
• Supporting the wider GFI Europe team to integrate digital engagement strategies into their programmatic work.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Digital communications experience, including producing content for social media.
• Exceptional English, particularly in writing – with the ability to write concise, engaging copy and distil complex information into user-friendly language.
• Good judgement: the ability to spot and act on comms opportunities and risks.
• A passion for our philosophy and mission.
• Full-time (flexible hours), permanent. Requests for part time hours (0.5 FTE or above) can be considered.
• Home-based/remote from anywhere in Europe.
• Salary: £37,000 - £41,000 FTE. This range is based on a UK hire and will be adjusted if hired elsewhere in Europe.
We want the best people and we don’t want biases holding us back. We strongly encourage people of every colour, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability to apply. Because we value a diverse workplace, we prioritise an inclusive climate absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team.
For more information about this role and to see the full list of responsibilities and requirements, please check out the full job description on our website (https://gfieurope.org/careers/digital-communications/
If you have any questions, join us for a live Q&A on 5 May at 12 pm BST/1 pm CEST: https://zoom.us/j/99563869040