This event is FREE to attend for members of the Charity Times Leadership Network.
Not sure if you are a member? You can check online here.
If you are not a member the fees are as below:
£99 Micro charity (Income under £10,000)
£199 Charities with income under £1m
£299 Charities with income Over £1m
£499 Corporate Companies
All bookings include FREE membership to the Charity Times Leadership Network which includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on www.charitytimes.com for 12 months
- Email news bulletins
- Regular print copies of Charity Times magazine delivered to your home or charity
- Digital editions of Charity Times magazine
- Discounts to all Charity Times events in 2021
- Each subscription gives access for 1-user and will be based on the Users email address
You can find out more about the Charity Times Leadership Network HERE
Why should you attend:
- Hear from some of the UK’s most influential charity leaders
- Get an update on the latest policy and regulatory developments affecting all charities
- Learn what is required of the modern charity leader and how to apply this into your day-to-day role
- Understand what key challenges lie ahead and how to avoid them
Who should attend:
This conference is designed for charity chief executives, trustees, chairs, finance directors, fundraising directors and other senior leaders and decision-makers within a charity.