Sector Events for Leaders
Charity Times Annual Conference: Managing risks, taking opportunities
9 June 2016, The Waldorf Hilton, London
Free to attend for registered charities.
Charity Times Magazine is proud to be launching the Charity Times Annual Conference: Managing risks, taking opportunities, which will take place on 9 June 2016 at The Waldorf Hilton, London. You’re invited to learn and engage with leaders in the sector, while getting an overview of the key risks and opportunities that lie ahead.
Find out more: www.charitytimes.com/conference
Charity Times Awards 2016
28 September 2016, Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge, London
Free to enter. Deadline for entries: 31 May 2016.
Now in their 17th year, The Charity Times Awards continue to be the premier celebration of best practice in the UK charity and not-for-profit sector. The objectives of the awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.
Find out more: www.charitytimes.com/awards