Sector events for charity leaders
Charity Times Awards 2018
3 October 2018, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London
Now in their 19th year, the objectives of the Charity Times Awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.
BOOK YOUR TABLE NOW
Charity Times Annual Conference: The future of charity
2 May 2019
The Waldorf Hilton, London
The Charity Times Annual Conference returns in 2019, at a time when the charity sector is busy adapting to a rapid pace of change. Donors are quickly moving into a high-tech society and are simultaneously looking for charities to pave the way towards greater social change. Annual reports need to be more transparent than ever before and charities need to have strong safeguarding systems in place to stand a chance at survival.
Join us to explore what the future has in store for the charity sector as we address some of the key issues that are likely to affect your charity over the coming years.
Register to attend and stand the chance to win an Apple Watch on the day of the conference.
Better Society Awards 2019
23 May 2019
London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square
Now in their fifth successful year, the Better Society Awards reward commercial companies who are helping create a better, more equal, ethical and sustainable world for all. This year we have 25 categories to choose from, including 4 brand new categories for 2019.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: 25 JANUARY 2019