Sector events for charity leaders
Charity Times Awards 2018
3 October 2018, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London
Now in their 19th year, the objectives of the Charity Times Awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.
BOOK YOUR TABLE NOW
Better Society Awards 2019
23 May 2019
London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square
Now in their fifth successful year, the Better Society Awards reward commercial companies who are helping create a better, more equal, ethical and sustainable world for all. This year we have 25 categories to choose from, including 4 brand new categories for 2019.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: 25 JANUARY 2019