Sector events for charity leaders
Better Society Awards 2018
24 May 2018
London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square
The Better Society Awards reward commercial companies who are helping create a better, more equal, ethical and sustainable world for all. The awards are judged by an independent panel of experts looking for genuine impact, and provide an opportunity for networking and ideas sharing as well as being a celebration of success.
Book your table now!
Save the date:
Charity Times Awards 2018
3 October 2018, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London
Deadline for entries: 7 June 2018
Now in their 19th year, the objectives of the Charity Times Awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.
IoF Fundraising Convention
2 – 4 July 2018
The Barbican, London
Fundraising Convention is the largest event for professional fundraisers in Europe. Taking place over three days in July, the event brings together a mix of experience from the charity sector, and engages attendees through multiple sessions per day, within broad themes.
Convention speakers bring a wealth of insight and experience to challenge delegate thinking with an aim to inform, refresh and engage through a programme of talks, workshops and features.
At the event, you will be able to:
• Network with some of the brightest fundraising leaders from across the sector
• Improve your team’s performance through sharing new knowledge, skills and experience.
• Feel inspired and energised with fresh ideas from our wide range of high-profile and well-respected speakers.
Visit the website