18th Annual Charity Times Awards
Celebrating best practice in the UK charity and not-for-profit sector, organised by Charity Times
The Charity Times Awards winners will be announced at the glittering Awards Ceremony on Wednesday 4 October 2017 at the prestigious Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London. The night provides a perfect opportunity for networking, whilst individuals enjoy a night of entertainment and celebration. Join us at the awards and celebrate in style. Early booking is recommended to ensure a prime position in the room. Book your table here.
The objectives of the awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.
Why enter the Charity Times Awards?
• Celebrate and promote your organisation's achievements
• Reward employees and volunteers, and motivate your team
• Boost your marketing - through PR and increased awareness
• Attract talent
• An opportunity to celebrate
• If you are shortlisted your organisation's logo will feature at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the sector