19th Annual Charity Times Awards
Celebrating best practice in the UK charity and not-for-profit sector, organised by Charity Times
Now in their 19th year, the objectives of the Charity Times Awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.
This year we have introduced a new category: the award for Best Social Media Presence.
Why enter the Charity Times Awards?
• Celebrate and promote your organisation's achievements
• Reward employees and volunteers, and motivate your team
• Boost your marketing - through PR and increased awareness
• Attract talent
• An opportunity to celebrate
• If you are shortlisted your organisation's logo will feature at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the sector