17th Annual Charity Times Awards
Celebrating best practice in the UK charity and not-for-profit sector, organised by Charity Times
The shortlist will be announced soon.
The winners will be announced at the gala dinner on 28 September 2016 at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London.
Book a table/seat here.
Timings for the evening
7:00pm: Champagne drinks reception in the Ballroom Foyer
7:45pm: Welcome speech
8:00pm: Sumptuous gala dinner
9:30pm: Awards presentation by the host - Mark Watson
11:00pm: After party and Entertainment
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
200 Westminster Bridge Rd
The objectives of the awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.