18th Annual Charity Times Awards
Celebrating best practice in the UK charity and not-for-profit sector, organised by Charity Times
The Charity Times Awards winners will be announced at the gala dinner on 4th October 2017 at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London.
The objectives of the awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.
Save the date
Charity Times Awards 2017
Wednesday 4th October 2017
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London