17th Annual Charity Times Awards
Celebrating best practice in the UK charity and not-for-profit sector, organised by Charity Times
The awards are FREE to enter and applications will be evaluated by an independent and respected panel of judges. This year we are introduced three new categories: Change Project of the Year, the Excellence in Internal Communications award and Advisory Provider of the Year.
View the rest of the categories and the entry criteria.
The objectives of the awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.
For the latest news and updates follow us @CharityTAwards #CharityTimesAwards
Why enter the Charity Times Awards?
• Reward employees and motivate your team
• Attract talent
• An opportunity to celebrate
• If you are shortlisted your logo will feature at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the industry