17th Annual Charity Times Awards
Celebrating best practice in the UK charity and not-for-profit sector, organised by Charity Times
The Charity Times Awards winners will be announced at the highly anticipated gala dinner on 28 September 2016 at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London. The event was attended by over six hundred guests in 2015 and this year is set to be bigger and better than ever. Last year’s winners included Samaritans, Network Rail and Quadrant Events, Charity Finance Group, Prostate Cancer UK/Keyline, The Prince's Trust/Asda, Unicef UK/Barclays, London's Air Ambulance/Barts Health NHS Trust, British Gas/Shelter, Save the Children, Missing People Charity, Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity and so many more inspirational and courageous charity and not for profit organisations.
Book a table here.
The objectives of the awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.