Closes: 3rd September 2018
Back to results
Fixed Term / Full Time
Oxfam is a global movement of people who won’t live with the injustice of poverty. We know people have the power to change their lives and the lives of those around them and we're here to help.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a brilliant individual to help shape the future of Risk and Assurance within Oxfam GB. At a time when Oxfam’s risk-management approach is being reviewed, you will be able to drive the implementation of this new approach, with an external party and to help integrate an effective risk-management approach
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with…
• Demonstrable Senior Management experience leading a risk and/or compliance or assurance function in an international organisation (preferably in the international development sector)
• Extensive experience of working with stakeholders from multiple cultures around the world
• The ability to embrace challenges and changes with a positive attitude, whist possessing a proactive, creative and resourceful approach in implementing innovative initiatives
• Exceptional influencing skills and the ability to make strong first impressions that establish excellent working relationships.
What can Oxfam offer you?
• A chance to make a difference to the shape of Risk and Assurance at Oxfam GB
• An opportunity to work with a group of passionate people that are experts in their respective fields
• Significant exposure and communication with our leadership team and external senior stakeholders
• A competitive salary and an extensive range of additional employee benefits including; flexible working options, generous pension scheme, annual leave, additional leave allowances, company sick pay and life assurance
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, please click on the ‘Apply For This Role’ link provided. Why not also take a look at our Oxfam's Promise attachment for more details surrounding our extensive range of employee benefits.
Please note this is a fixed term opportunity until Jan. 2020.
Oxfam is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those that are suitable to work within our values are recruited to work for us