Fast Moving, Forward Thinking Charity is looking for “Someone to get Stuff Done”
Closes: 19th August 2019 – 5pm
Back to results
Ara Head Office, Bristol
We are seeking an exceptional person to become our Chief Operations Officer, a new exciting position in the Charity.
Our plan is to increase our financial performance, geographical expansion and ensure we achieve our purpose of “Making life better because we passionately believe that people can change and recover”.
As an organisation we will continue to innovate and will have expanded our services geographically.
As COO you will provide inspirational leadership to our service managers, ensuring outstanding contract performance with a passion for recovery.
Part of the Senior Management Team and accountable to the CEO, you will be excited by the challenge for Ara to grow and improve whilst supporting us to rapidly move from “Good to Great”.
Ara is looking for an individual with the following key experience, attributes and skills:
• Commitment to Ara’s Values and Principles
• Commitment to Ara’s ongoing reputation for inclusivity and diversity
• Passion for and understanding of the role and vision of the charity and its commitment to passionately believing that people can change and recover
• Proven experience as Chief Operations Officer or equivalent position
• Ability to use and develop data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Knowledge of the legal guidelines and responsibilities of the charity
• In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. customer service etc.)
• Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
• Outstanding communication and people skills
To apply, please tell us of the skills and experience you will bring to this role in a letter of application and send your C.V to Lindsey Taylor, Office Manager - LindseyTaylor@recovery4all.co.uk
The closing date for the application is:
Monday 19th August 2019 – 5pm
Interviews are on the 27th & 28th August 2019
to be held at our head office at Kings Court, Kings Street, Bristol, BS1 4EF.
For an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity please speak to our CEO Graham England on 07917083135. To find out more about Ara and its work and vision, go to http://recovery4all.co.uk/jobs/#tab-id-4
For the full Job Description and Person Specification, please visit http://recovery4all.co.uk/jobs/